Sunday, January 28, 2018

Kitty Bee Aloha Friday Challenge #110



Hello, friends!  I'm stopping in today to share a card I'm entering in the current Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday Challenge #110: Food and/or Drink.  This sweet Kitty Bee panda drinking coffee fits the bill perfectly!

I'm also playing along at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge where the theme is "Layer It Up."  There are lots of layers on my card today!
I printed this Kitty Bee Designs digi, then die cut with a Paper Smooches flag banner die. (The "hugs" sentiment is also Paper Smooches.)  I added the heart-shaped gem to the coffee cup for an extra little hug!


This is one of the heart themed cards I sent in to the Cards for Little Hearts card drive this month. Be sure to check out this worthy cause!



As always, thanks for stopping by!
Judy

4 comments:

  1. You had me with the polka dots!! This is so sweet Judy, darling card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, love the polkadots.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That panda is so sweet, Judy! I love the extra large cup and the heart is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this card, the dotted swiss, blingy heart, your exquisite coloring and the sweet image (which is now on my wish list!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy