Tuesday, August 29, 2017

CASology #264: SQUARE

Hello, friends!  It's hip to be square at CASology this week!


I used a stitched square die to highlight this cute little bunny and added foam behind it to add some depth to my square; I also backed the die cut balloon with foam for interest.  I maintained lots of white space so the overall design would remain clean and simple.

Supplies:
Stamps: Purple Onion Designs (Stacy Yakula Studio: Willa), Simon Says Stamp (Birthday Messages)
Inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Copic markers
Dies: Simon Says Stamp (Balloons, Stitched Squares)
Paper: Lawn Fawn (Let's Polka in the Meadow)
Other: foam, twine


I can't wait to see how you interpret the SQUARE cue card this week!  Be sure to link up your card by noon on Monday (Central time). Check out the design team blogs for inspiration, too!


Thanks for visiting,
Judy

4 comments:

  1. Aww, there's that sweet little bunny I love so much!! This is super sweet Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little bunny is so cute and I love how you placed the balloon outside of the box...literally! Really cute card, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you used the square panel on this card to highlight the bunny - just perfect, Judy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy